Take 5 minutes out of your morning/night to educate yourself on this young man LL. The brother was LYNCHED. “Crackertown”, North Carolina. Been gone since the morning of Aug. 29th. Day of his first football game of his senior year. All that hard work in the summer for nothin’. #JusticeForLennonLacy
This needs more light..
A little more information, 17-year-old Lennon Lacy was found hanging from a swingset on August 29th and cause of death was identified as asphyxia due to hanging. Police are calling it a suicide - as in no foul play involved. HOWEVER, Lacy’s mother, while looking at her dead son in the body bag, noticed a lump on his head that she hadn’t seen the day before. It was not noted in the autopsy. He was also found wearing different shoes, not the size 12 gray and neon green Jordan’s he bought a few days before, but a pair of 10.5 white sneakers with the laces removed that his family did not recognize.
Lacy was also in a relationship with a 31-year-old white woman. They were forced to lie about their relationship because in the small North Carolina town of Bladenboro, where 86 Black people were lynched between 1882 and 1968, an interracial relationship between a 17-year-old and 31-year-old caused some “tension”. Lacy’s neighbors were instructed by police to take down a confederate flag and sign that read “N*****s Keep Out’.
Just days after Lacy’s funeral, his grave was desecrated, taking the flowers 40 feet away from his burial site and digging a hole in the plot.
Keep doing research. Keep spreading the word. Don’t forget him. #JusticeForLennonLacy
You can call me Khannie if you want?? Idk, talk to me u nerds
Good to know there are some universal constants ;D
1. First impression: did i hear them talkin about fai d flourite on today
2. Truth is: I did! And I’ve never regretted talking to you on the bus that day. I’ve enjoyed our time together since day one! You’re a beautiful person inside and out and I look forward to being friends with you as we grow up. I can’t wait for the day you’re walking down the sidewalk to my house and hearing your phone crash against the pavement lmao
3. How old do you look: Honestly, you look a little older then you are! I’d think you were a junior if I didn’t know you!
4. Have you ever made me laugh: GIRL ERRY DAY
5. Have you ever made me mad: WITH THOSE PUNS YES
6. Best feature: Ya dress game on point!! And you’re sooo funny!
7. Have I ever had a crush on you: MAAAAAAAAAYBE
8. You’re my: Best friend and Bara Defense Squad Member along with Lucy!
9. Name in my phone: Gi the Thirsty
10. Should you post this too?: Yeah!!!
1. First impression: Oooh he’s talkin about Tsubasa I gotta keep him close
2. Truth is: You’re probably one of the best friends I have, along with Lucy! I’ve never been happier to have my house burned down!! I was really fortunate to have met you and to have become your friend. It definitely wasn’t goodbye at all, it was see you later. and I hope it stays that way as we grow.
3. How old do you look: You look your age! Slightly older, by like one grade level but not as big of a difference!
4. Have you ever made me laugh: Every time i s2g
5. Have you ever made me mad: Nah
6. Best feature: Your eyebrows, and fashion sense. ON POINT
7. Have I ever had a crush on you: Hmm, probably
8. You’re my: LEADER (Bc that Bara Defense thoooo) AND ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS
9. Name in my phone: Sean (Although at some point it’ll probs be Bara Defense Captain, or Fai)
10. Should you post this too?: Well, yoou already did, ahah.
“In 1921, early suffragettes often donned a bathing suit and ate pizza in large groups to annoy men…it was a custom at the time.”
TIME TO REVIVE A CUSTOM
why the hell did we all learn the exact words
"the mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell"
*walks out of the movie theater and it’s still daytime* what the fuck
"I knew you had an eye out for me, but wow, thanks man."
an xkit extension that prevents you from accidentally reblogging known transmisogynists
ATTENTION TREKKIES/TREKKERS. I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP
In my Biology class, for a project I’m going to be doing a Cell Analogy, in which you compare the parts of a cell to a non-living thing. And an example given was the Starship Enterprise, I’d asked if I could use said example as the basis for my project and it was a go!
Now, I’m reaching out to you guys for some resource links to the parts of a Starship. Like the areas in the ship, along with their function if possible. Since I’ve had no luck in finding any form of schematics.
Seriously, I’d really appreciate it if you guys could help me out here.